Thrive Architect Reviews: An Honest Review from a Thrive Architect User
Here is one of the most honest Thrive Architect reviews you will ever read.
In the year of 2019, everything that is exciting in cyberspace appeals to our visual sensory. As human beings, we are highly visual animals.
As the archaic saying goes, a picture is truly worth a thousand words.
Wanna Know How I Gained My Life Back?
The design of your website and more important the utility of it plays a critical role in the success of any online business.
More so than its aesthetic beauty, the speed of your website, its usability, its responsiveness, and how all will work synergistically toward increasing your conversion rates by contributing to your ROI (return on investment) are the single most important factors.
Fortunately in 2019, you can design beautiful and high conversion websites without any coding knowledge.
Thrive Architect (and its associated bundle of excellent conversion-focused products made by Thrive Themes) makes this all possible.
Well, sort of.
First off, let me tell you I built this website using Thrive Architect.
Thrive Architect is a premium WordPress Plugin that is one of the prime components of a larger set of products aimed toward helping you build great high conversion websites. Such conversion based-websites are built to enhance traffic to your sites and increase revenue.
I love the features and benefits, and you sure can create beautiful and highly functional websites using Thrive Architect.
However, it does come at a price, and I am not only talking about how much money you will pay for Thrive Architect. I will discuss this “price” later as you will see why I consider this to be one of the most honest Thrive Architect reviews.
So without further ado, here is our own Personal Review of Thrive Architect. One of the most honest Thrive Architect reviews you will ever read from a Thrive Architect user.
Disclaimer: I am not associated with Thrive Architect in any shape or form. I want to be completely transparent with you
I am here to explain what Thrive Architect is about, and why this plugin is very popular.
Read more more about this in one of the most honest Thrive Architect reviews below, and see if it is worth your time and investment.
There are affiliate links within this post. What this means is that if you decide to purchase anything through one of my links, I'll be rewarded with a small commission at absolutely no extra cost to you. This small commission helps me run and maintain my website.
Thrive Architect: My Review Summary
Made By: Thrive Themes created this software, which is the 2nd version of Thrive Content Builder, which was their first Visual Editor.
Price: $67 one-time fee (1 website); $97 (5 websites); $147 (15 websites)
Perks: One-Year FREE Support + Unlimited Updates
Best For: Marketers who want to design professional websites for high conversions
Summary: Not recommended for beginners. (Read here). This is a highly powerful Page Builder/ Visual Editor for Word Press that can create breathtaking beautiful web designs that are optimized for conversions. A wonderful tool for website owners and experienced bloggers.
Rating: 84 out of 100
What Is Thrive Architect?
Thrive Architect is a highly visual drag ‘n drop page builder and front-end visual content editor for WordPress made by Thrive Themes.
This indispensable tool helps you to create professional and beautiful websites without ever needing to hire a programmer.
Is Thrive Architect a powerful and effective website and Landing Page Builder?
Absolutely! Thrive Architect can help you build beautiful websites and landing pages with ease!
In addition, there are 322+ Custom Page templates for a wide variety of different types of pages e.g. Landing Pages, Sales Pages, Video Sales Pages, email confirmation pages, Thank You pages, Download Now pages, etc.
Add Thrive Leads to this mix, and you can create Amazing Opt-In forms to incorporate into your Thrive Architect website and Landing Pages. However, Thrive Leads is a completely separate review.
Wanna Know How I Gained My Life Back?
Just know that Thrive Architect and Thrive Leads are only two of the 12 powerful products created by Thrive Themes.
There is also a Thrive Themes Membership plan package you can purchase that will bundle ALL 12 of the Thrive Theme products for one price of $228 per year, which comes down to a $19 per month cost to you.
The Limitation of Word Press
Most people think of hiring a programmer and having to spend $10K+ to create a fantastic professional looking website.
Then came WordPress.
Today anyone can setup a simple WordPress Free Theme and build a professional looking website without any knowledge of coding.
However, the limitation of a WordPress Free Theme is that once you choose the theme, you cannot easily change the style and design of the website unless you are well-versed in CSS coding (programming).
There are limited options in the “Customize” settings of any Free WordPress Theme, which can only create basic design changes. In other words, if you choose a theme and later don’t like its look, you will likely have to select an ENTIRE new theme which at times can anywhere from hours, to days, to weeks.
If you have any experience with WordPress, you know this.
Enter the genius of Page/ Content Builders such as the powerful one in Thrive Architect.
These are premium (Paid for) WordPress plugins. Such premium plugins have options that can help you to completely customize any WordPress website to almost anything you can imagine.
Thrive Architect is one of the more popular Page/Content Builders. There are others such as Divi (Elegant Themes), Elementor, and Beaver Builder.
Why is Thrive Architect so popular?
Thrive Themes products cam seamlessly integrate with each other to enable you customize every detail of your website, to create opt-in forms and training tutorials, etc.
In this way, they are very much like Apple products. You will see more why as you read one of the most honest Thrive Architect reviews.
Thrive Architect Features and Benefits
Thrive Architect is a highly effective Front-End WordPress Page Builder and content editor that will help your Brand-building by enabling you to build a professional-looking and conversion optimized (what is this?).
Thrive Architect Features: Thrive Architect Benefits:
Custom Landing Page Templates
Optimized for lead generation and high conversions. 322+ Custom Page Templates
Drag And Drop Editing
Easy placement of any element to customize a page
Sell any product or service with clean, and sleek professional page designs
Create beautiful forms to build an email list
Create pages to launch a webinar training series
Product Launch Pages
Launch any product
Pre-Built Conversion Elements
Integrate these elements with their existing email marketing services
Homepage optimized for high conversions
Beautifully Formatted Blog Posts
Beautiful looking blog posts that can be displayed on a page or in post grid
Flexible Column Layouts
Customizable columns to hold any element combination
Full width layouts to appear on the widest screens
Text And Image Combinations
Combine text and images for beautiful layouts
Over 700 custom fonts for any web design
Change the color of text and buttons upon hover
Style Every Detail
Create custom Shadow effects for text and images
Animations And Actions
Create various animation and actions e.g. image “flies into the page” or text swirls into a placement
Mobile Responsive Features
Show or hide various content on your pages in 3 different views: desktop, tablet and mobile
Screen Size Preview
Preview how the Page will appear in all screen sizes
Toggle Visibility Of Elements And Content Blocks
All elements and content blocks on side of the screen are always visible and reachable for easy access
Mobile Responsive Editing
Edit all images and text in mobile view different from desktop and tablet views
What is So Good About Thrive Architect?
Thrive Themes totally ROCK If you know how to use the tools correctly. You can find many websites using Thrive products if you're observant enough.
Obviously I am a Big Fan of Thrive Themes, even though there are ways the plugin can improve, That’s how powerful this Page Builder. Visual Editor Is!
Here are 12 reasons Why Thrive Architect is such an irresistible plugin:
1. Create Beautiful, Conversion Focused Websites: Powerful page/ content editor will help you create beautiful and professional-looking websites. You no longer need to hire a web designer/ programmer for 10s thousands of dollar to build an amazing kick ass website!
2. A Powerful Tool for Brand Building: Build your brand with these amazing powerful customized tools
3. Live Preview: When you view most WordPress sites using the default WordPress dashboard editor, you cannot visualize what your site will look like while you are building it until you hit the “Preview” Button.
With Thrive Architect’s “Live Preview” you can see EXACTLY how your website will appear in real-time as you go. Just click on the “Edit with Thrive Architect” button in your WordPress Dashboard, and the Magic Happens.
Here is what my website looks in “Live Preview” while I am in the Thrive Architect Editor.
4. Build Conversion-Focused Landing Pages from Page Templates: Businesses and professionals can easily create custom landing pages that can be optimized for lead generation and higher conversions for any marketing strategy.
Make announcements, promote products, present offers, or even host a live webinar event; the Thrive Architect page builder offers a set of templates that can match all business needs.
5. Drag ‘n Drop Conversion Elements: Thrive Architect comes with a set pre-built design tools called conversion drag ‘n drop elements, There is a wide assortment of these such as background sections, countdown timers, customizable buttons, lead generation forms testimonials, icons, and custom menus.
Users can integrate these elements with their existing email marketing services such as AWeber, Mailchimp, or ConvertKit; helping them automatically capture lead information and grow their mailing list. This is a great benefit for conversions.
Wanna Know How I Gained My Life Back?
6. One-Page Website: Simple and Clean: Recommended for local businesses, you can build a simple one-page site with Thrive Architect. Instead of creating a website with different pages, you can build a one-page site where all important information about a business can be found on one single page. You then can scroll down this page to different sections, and even use an Anchor Link feature with ID to automatically get to a specific point with “one click.”
This type of website can be updated easily, and all they need is a template from Thrive Architect’s landing page template library. This is an all-in-one website that functions as a homepage, landing page, and full website.
7. Advanced Features to Expand Creativity and Imagination: Thrive Architect has advanced features that lets users apply a variety of ways to make their websites and pages more attractive and engaging. Users can create poster-and-magazine-style text layouts by accessing over 700 custom fonts. Another advanced feature is the ability to combine attention-grabbing texts and images. In this feature, texts and images can be overlayed on background images. Colored overlays or gradient overlays can also be applied to backgrounds and to images so the texts within them can be read clearly.
With Thrive Themes amazing powerful user interface and experience (UI/UX), you can build incredible images with precision detail without needing Photoshop.
8. Mobile Responsive Pages: With Thrive Architect, you can create beautiful-looking websites and pages on mobile phones and tablets. The plugin allows you to preview any page on different screen sizes, define which screen sizes elements or content blocks will be shown or hidden on, and adjust the layout and position of elements so they will appear different on 3 different screen sizes: Desktop, Tablet, and Mobile.
9. Very Clear Detailed Tutorials: By using the Thrive Themes Members Dashboard, you have access to 51 individual tutorials which is specific to Thrive Architect. There is allow a Knowledge Base for more specific information about detailed features of the plugin. There are video tutorials for almost every text tutorial.
The video tutorials are anywhere from 2-10 minutes long on a specific topic. You can certainly become good at Thrive Architect of you follow the tutorials (some of them you may have to repeat multiple times for the information to “sink in”); however there is a steep learning curve here for beginners.
10. Thrive University: Additional Training to Scale Your Business: Thrive University is a series of training courses on a variety of topics in internet marketing. Some of the topics included are:
- Email List Building
- Sales Funnels
- SEO if you Didn’t Want to Learn SEO
- Opt-In Form Clinic Webinar
- Creating Online Courses and Webinars
- Landing Page Creation
This is what I love about Thrive Theme products; I get ALL a whole variety of training courses and additional resources included that can help me build my business with ONE PRICE ($67):
- 10 Premium Themes
- 39 Thrive University courses
- Knowledge Base
- 51 Video Tutorials
- Support Forums
….and of course this Amazing Page Builder and Visual Editor.
Not too shabby, right?
11. Cheaper Than ClickFunnels: There are many of you who are familiar with the very popular software called ClickFunnels.
According to many marketers, this is the game-changer in the internet marketing industry because it is such a powerful tool to help you easily build a sales funnel without any technical skills.
ClickFunnels is great; however the problem with ClickFunnels is that it is too expensive for beginners.
The basic package is $97 per month and upgraded membership called "etison Suite" costs $297 per month. This is very expensive for beginners, especially since it's a monthly recurring fee.
That's why I would recommend beginners with lesser amount of capital to start with Thrive Architect if you're looking for a tool to help you build sales funnels.
It's just a $67 one-time fee with all the training included.
12. Lifetime Updates: Thrive Architect allows you to have access to all the plugin updates for as long as you continue using it. This is a feature you usually don’t see with other similar page builders.
This is critical since all software including WordPress will be updating on occasion. If your plugin can't keep up with the update, it'll eventually become obsolete and unworkable.
You are limited to only 1 full year of support. If you need their support forum after one year, you can just renew your support subscription at $40. As you will soon see, this can be a major limitation moving forward.
(By the way, updates are basically the latest version of the plugin and support is the forum for you to get help whenever you need.)